Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD
  • Home>
  • Products>
  • Decorative PVC Panels>
  • Various Color Decorative PVC Panels For Ceiling 6mm / 7mm / 7.5mm / 8mm Thickness
  • Various Color Decorative PVC Panels For Ceiling 6mm / 7mm / 7.5mm / 8mm Thickness

    Product Details
    Place of Origin: HAINING,CHINA
    Brand Name: OEM
    Certification: ISO9001
    Model Number: H2507
    Payment & Shipping Terms
    Min Order: Negotiable
    Price: Negotiable
    Packaging: 10pcs/PE bags
    Delivery Time: 10 Days
    Payment Terms: TT 30% in advance, the rest 70% against copy of B/L
    Supply Ability: 15000 M2 PER DAY
    Contact Us
    Call Us
    Contact Supplier